Leather cordless Bluetooth Keyboard Case For 9 Inch Tablet
A: Direct Factory price
B: Professtional R & D team
C: Been in the line of keyboard for 9 years
- The product can be performed 9 inch tablet case , but also 10inch tablet.
- Bluetooth version of the product can reach broadcom 3.0 standard and the working distance is 10m.
- You can choose your own package.
- Lithium ion polymer battery capacity is 160mA, so the standby time
can reach 40-45 days.
- Our warranty is 1 years.
- Light, mute, clean design with Import high grade PU leather and ABS
keys of the overall product makes more durable.
1 * Wireless keyboard
1 * Charging data cable
1 * User manual
1 * PO package
1 * Color box
How to Use it?
Install Bluetooth keyboard:
1. Press power button and keep it for 1s,then leave your finger,
you can see green LED keep lighting for 3s,then go out,
bluetooth keyboard power on now,
2. FN+A enter buetooth pairing status,then blue LED keep flickering
3. You can see “Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard”,and connect it,
4. Input the password code as displayed on screen.
5. Bluetooth keyboard connect successfully
6. If you press power button and keep for 1s, then leave your
then green LED keep flickering for Third times, then go out,
bluetooth keyboard power off now.
- QC inspection from raw material
- 100% piece by piece QC inspection before shipment
- Logo & Brand name imprinting, color Customizing;
- Design according to your ideas, production according to your
draft all available;
- Can be provided and delivered after your payment is confirmed
including sample cost and freight;
Q: Are you a factory?
A: Yes, we are a factory and focus on bluetooth keyboard since
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We can ship out the samples within 3 working day upon receipt of
Q: Can we design our own logo on the product?
A: Of course. Because the trade type you can choose OEM,but the
specific document of your logo should be provided to us.
Q: Do you have complete solution in other language?
A: Yes, our R&D team develops and factory offers many popular
languages such as Arabic, Cyrillic (Russian), Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew,
Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, UK…